Energy efficiency indicators in the residential sector : What do we know and what has to be ensured?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
- Lee Schipper & Andrea N. Ketoff, 1985. "Residential Energy Use in the OECD," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-85.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2003. "Empirical evidence in the analysis of the environmental and energy policies of a series of industrialised nations, during the period 1960-1997, using widely employed macroeconomic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-352, March.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Ting, Michael & Krackler, Thomas J., 2001. "Effects of changes in residential end-uses and behavior on aggregate carbon intensity: comparison of 10 OECD countries for the period 1970 through 1993," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-178, March.
- Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F., 2007. "Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3167-3178, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.