Industrial energy efficiency : Indicators for a European cross-country comparison of energy efficiency in the manufacturing industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reitler, W. & Rudolph, M. & Schaefer, H., 1987. "Analysis of the factors influencing energy consumption in industry : A revised method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 145-148, July.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot & Birte Pfeiffer, 2013.
"Dynamics and Determinants of Energy Intensity in the Service Sector: A Cross-Country Analysis, 1980–2005,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-175/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Pfeiffer, Birte, 2014. "Dynamics and determinants of energy intensity in the service sector: A cross-country analysis, 1980–2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-15.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012027 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003.
"International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends,"
CPB Discussion Paper
22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Coccia, Mario, 2010. "Energy metrics for driving competitiveness of countries: Energy weakness magnitude, GDP per barrel and barrels per capita," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1330-1339, March.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2012.
"Structural change and convergence of energy intensity across OECD countries, 1970–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1910-1921.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Structural Change and Convergence of Energy Intensity across OECD Countries, 1970-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004005 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador, 2011.
"Energy content in manufacturing exports: a cross-country analysis,"
w201110, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João, 2012. "Energy content in manufacturing exports: A cross-country analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1074-1081.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012049 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.