Vehicle ownership to 2015: Implications for energy use and emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 14-15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1997. "The demand for transportation fuels: Imperfect price-reversibility?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 71-82, February.
- DeLuchi, Mark A. & Ogden, Joan M., 1993. "Solar-Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1m69d7sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- DeLuchi, Mark A. & Ogden, Joan M., 1993. "Solar-hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-275, May.
- Greene, David L. & Duleep, K. G., 1993. "Costs and benefits of automative fuel economy improvement: A partial analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 217-235, May.
- Johansson, Bengt, 1998. "Will new technology be sufficient to solve the problem of air pollution caused by Swedish road transport?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 213-221, October.
- Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji & Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2012.
"Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 268-277.
- Phetkeo Poumanyvong & Shinji Kaneko & Shobhakar Dhakal, 2012. "Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries," IDEC DP2 Series 2-2, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Keshavarzian, Maryam & Kamali Anaraki, Sara & Zamani, Mehrzad & Erfanifard, Ali, 2012. "Projections of oil demand in road transportation sector on the basis of vehicle ownership projections, worldwide: 1972–2020," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1979-1985.
- Lescaroux, François, 2011. "Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 66-82, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.