Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Farrahi Moghaddam, Reza & Farrahi Moghaddam, Fereydoun & Cheriet, Mohamed, 2013.
"A modified GHG intensity indicator: Toward a sustainable global economy based on a carbon border tax and emissions trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 363-380.
- Reza Farrahi Moghaddam & Fereydoun Farrahi Moghaddam & Mohamed Cheriet, 2011. "A Modified GHG Intensity Indicator: Toward a Sustainable Global Economy based on a Carbon Border Tax and Emissions Trading," Papers 1110.1567, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Hayashi, Ayami & Tokimatsu, Koji & Yamamoto, Hiromi & Mori, Shunsuke, 2006. "Narrative scenario development based on cross-impact analysis for the evaluation of global-warming mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(10), pages 1062-1075, October.
- Shimazaki, Yoichi, 2003. "Evaluation of refrigerating and air-conditioning technologies in heat cascading systems under the carbon dioxide emissions constraint: the proposal of the energy cascade balance table," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1685-1697, December.
- Scott, Michael J. & Sands, Ronald D. & Edmonds, Jae & Liebetrau, Albert M. & Engel, David W., 1999. "Uncertainty in integrated assessment models: modeling with MiniCAM 1.0," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 855-879, December.
- G. Hibino & M. Kainuma & Y. Matsuoka & T. Morita, 1996. "Two-level Mathematical Programming for Analyzing Subsidy Options to Reduce Greenhouse-Gas Emissions," Working Papers wp96129, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- de Vries, Bert & Janssen, Marco & Beusen, Arthur, 1999. "Perspectives on global energy futures: simulations with the TIME model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 477-494, August.
- Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 2000. "The AIM/end-use model and its application to forecast Japanese carbon dioxide emissions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 416-425, April.
- Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki & Masui, Toshihiko & Takahashi, Kiyoshi, 2004. "Analysis of global warming stabilization scenarios: the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 709-719, July.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Modelling biodiversity and land use: urban growth, agriculture and nature in a wetland area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 201-216, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.