The economic impact of subsidy phase out in oil exporting developing countries: a case study of Algeria, Iran and Nigeria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ibrahim, Ibrahim B. & Hurst, Christopher, 1990. "Estimating energy and oil demand functions : A study of thirteen developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 93-102, April.
- Kosmo, Mark, 1989. "Commercial energy subsidies in developing countries Opportunity for reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 244-253, June.
- Bates, Robin W. & Moore, Edwin A., 1992. "Commercial energy efficiency and the environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 972, The World Bank.
- Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Stephen, 1991. "Improving appliance efficiency in Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 578-588.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "A general equilibrium analysis of the inflationary impact of energy subsidies reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 2-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2013. "Reforming Subsidies for Fossil Fuel Consumption: Killing Several Birds with One Stone," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.