Natural gas industry transformation, competitive institutions and the role of regulation : Lessons from open access in US natural gas markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifford Winston, 1998. "U.S. Industry Adjustment to Economic Deregulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 89-110, Summer.
- Littlechild, S., 2011.
"The Process of Negotiating Settlements at FERC,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1116, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yang, Chi-Jen & Zhou, Yipei & Jackson, Robert B., 2014. "China's fuel gas sector: History, current status, and future prospects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 12-21.
- Herbert, John H & Kreil, Erik, 1996. "US natural gas markets : How efficient are they?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 1996. "Restructuring the Hong Kong gas industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 713-722, August.
- Barnes-Regueiro, Francisco & Leach, Matthew & Ruth, Matthias, 2002. "The Mexican energy sector: integrated dynamic analysis of the natural gas/refining system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 767-779, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.