Changing energy intensity in Chinese industry : The relatively importance of structural shift and intensity change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2009. "Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5717-5731, December.
- Julien Allaire, 2006. "Industrie lourde et intensité énergétique de la croissance chinoise," Post-Print halshs-00007931, HAL.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Chunbo & Hong, Dongyue, 2010. "Why did China's energy intensity increase during 1998-2006: Decomposition and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1379-1388, March.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003.
"Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 625-638, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? the relative importance of structural change and intensity change," MPRA Paper 13149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zha, Donglan & Zhou, Dequn & Ding, Ning, 2009. "The contribution degree of sub-sectors to structure effect and intensity effects on industry energy intensity in China from 1993 to 2003," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 895-902, May.
- Chu Wei & Man-hong Shen, 2009. "What is the driving force of the energy productivity? Evidence from China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 265-273, June.
- Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei & Yuan, Jia-Hai & Gao, Xiao-Jun, 2011. "Total-factor energy efficiency in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 644-650, February.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Wu, Junlong, 2009. "Research on the energy-saving effect of energy policies in China: 1982-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2475-2480, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.