Optimal electricity supply reliability using customer shortage costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JosÃ© Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza & Pablo Serra, 2005. "El costo de la falla residencial en Chile: una estimaciÃ³n usando la curva de demanda," Revista de Analisis Economico â€“ Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 20(2), pages 23-40, December.
- Gabriel Fierro & Pablo Serra, 1993. "Un Modelo de EstimaciÃ³n del Costo de Falla: el Caso de Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 247-260.
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997.
"Outage costs in Chilean industry,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Pablo Serra & Gabriel Fierro, 1996. "Outage Cost in Chilean Industry," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 10, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2001. "Regulatory governance and Chile's 1998-99 electricity shortage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2704, The World Bank.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2000.
"Regulatory Governance and Chile's 1998-1999 Electricity Shortage,"
Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile
84, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Regulatory governance and chile's 1998-1999 electricity shortage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 105-125.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "Estimating Willingness To Pay For Reliable Electricity Supply: A Choice Experiment Study," Development Discussion Papers 2013-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Value of Lost Load," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP214, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T., 2013. "Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 582-592.
- Serra, Pablo J., 1997. "Energy pricing under uncertain supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Musiliu 0. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "The Economic Costs of Unsupplied Electricty: Evidence from Backup Generation among African Firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1351, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.