Combining bottom-up and top-down
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Mark Jaccard & Chris Bataille & Frédéric Ghersi, 2006. "Hybrid Modeling: New Answers to Old Challenges," Post-Print halshs-00471234, HAL.
- Lau, Morten I. & Pahlke, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2002. "Approximating infinite-horizon models in a complementarity format: A primer in dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 577-609, April.
- Andreas Schafer and Henry D. Jacoby, 2006. "Experiments with a Hybrid CGE-MARKAL Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 171-177.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Russell, Thomas, 1995. "Aggregation, heterogeneity, and the Coase invariance theorem," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 105-111, May.
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink (PBL), 2012. "Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies," CPB Discussion Paper 220, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Papadopoulos, Agis M. & Hegger, Manfred, 2012. "A feasibility evaluation tool for sustainable cities – A case study for Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 207-216.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013.
"The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-055 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "The EU Decarbonisation Roadmap 2050—What way to walk?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 190-207.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Marina Tsygankova & Thomas Martinsen, 2012. "The double dividend in the presence of abatement technologies and local external effects," Discussion Papers 691, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Xavier Labandeira, Pedro Linares and Miguel Rodriguez, 2009.
"An Integrated Approach to Simulate the impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang & Roger Ramer, 2012. "Economic effects of a nuclear-phase out policy: A CGE analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/167, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lanz, Bruno & Rausch, Sebastian, 2011. "General equilibrium, electricity generation technologies and the cost of carbon abatement: A structural sensitivity analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1035-1047, September.
- Perry, Miles, 2008. "Food Production Vs. Biomass Export Vs. Land-Use Change: A Cge Analysis For Argentina," MPRA Paper 13442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomos F., 2009. "Integrated assessment of energy policies: Decomposing top-down and bottom-up," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1648-1661, September.
- Schenker, Oliver, 2011. "How uncertainty reduces greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 29591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.