Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & Bartels, Robert & Aigner, Dennis J., 1991. "A random coefficient approach to the estimation of residential end-use load profiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 297-327, December.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Cynts Sorooshian & Pamela Kerwin, 1984. "Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating Residential End-Use Load Profiles," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 81-98.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2000. "Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-81.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," Discussion Paper 1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990.
"Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads," Papers 9056, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Sanchez, Marla C & Koomey, Jonathan G & Moezzi, Mithra M & Meier, Alan & Huber, Wolfgang, 1998. "Miscellaneous electricity in US homes: Historical decomposition and future trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 585-593, July.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households,"
2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Combining a Demand System with the Household Production Approach. Modelling Energy Demand in Selected European Countries," WIFO Working Papers 311, WIFO.
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Morillón Gálvez, David & Fernández Zayas, José Luís, 2010. "Inequality in the distribution of expense allocated to the main energy fuels for Mexican households: 1968-2006," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 960-966, September.
- Hanne Marit Dalen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2013. "Residential end-use electricity demand : Development over time," Discussion Papers 736, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil Merethe Larsen, 2013. "How do investments in heat pumps affect household energy consumption?," Discussion Papers 737, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-210, March.
- Newsham, Guy R. & Donnelly, Cara L., 2013. "A model of residential energy end-use in Canada: Using conditional demand analysis to suggest policy options for community energy planners," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 133-142.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, .
"Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Xavier Labandeira & Jose M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodriguez, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Public Economics 0412001, EconWPA, revised 02 Dec 2004.
- Miguel Rodríguez & José M. Labeaga, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Working Papers 2004.161, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Labandeira & José María Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2008. "The Costs of Kyoto Adjustments for Spanish Households," Working Papers 2008-02, FEDEA.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach," WIFO Working Papers 321, WIFO.
- Chong, Howard, 2012. "Building vintage and electricity use: Old homes use less electricity in hot weather," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 906-930.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2010.
"Estimation of Elasticity Price of Electricity with Incomplete Information,"
01-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral, 2012. "Estimation of elasticity price of electricity with incomplete information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 627-633.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & José María Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2009. "Estimation of Elasticity Price of Electricity with Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2009-18, FEDEA.
- Huang, Shisheng & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Taheripour, Farzad & Pekny, Joseph F. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2011. "The effects of electricity pricing on PHEV competitiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1552-1561, March.
- Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela, 2010. "On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7235-7249, November.
- Lescaroux, François, 2011. "Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 66-82, January.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Sebastian Petrick & Katrin Rehdanz, 2012. "The Impact of Temperature Changes on Residential Energy Use," Working Paper Series 4412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.