Revaluing the hierarchy of paper recycling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 1991.
"Pollution control and the Ramsey problem,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger, 2001.
"Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 109-134, January.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 1999. "Product Design and efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 76-99, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2001. "Green taxes and uncertain timing of technological change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Mainwaring, Lynn, 1995. "Primary resource use and voluntary recycling schemes: Dynamic issues in a global context," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 341-356, December.
- Anni Huhtala, 1997. "A Post-Consumer Waste Management Model for Determining Optimal Levels of Recycling and Landfilling," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Keeler Andrew G. & Renkow Mitch, 1994. "Haul Trash or Haul Ash: Energy Recovery as a Component of Local Solid Waste Management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 205-217, November.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "Optimal policies for solid waste disposal Taxes, subsidies, and standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 193-205, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.