The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down in energy policy modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perroni, C. & Rutherford, T., 1991.
"Regular Flexibility of Nested CES Functions,"
91145, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- John P. Weyant, 1985. "General Economic Equilibrium as a Unifying Concept in Energy-Economic Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 548-563, May.
- Bergman, Lars, 1988. "Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 377-399.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, October.
- Satoru Kasahara & Sergey Paltsev & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby & A. Ellerman, 2007. "Climate Change Taxes and Energy Efficiency in Japan," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 377-410, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Wickart, Marcel & Müller, Andre, 2001. "Economic impacts of a premature nuclear phase-out in Switzerland," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Haftendorn, C. & Kemfert, C. & Holz, F., 2012.
"What about coal? Interactions between climate policies and the global steam coal market until 2030,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 274-283.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Claudia Kemfert & Franziska Holz, 2011. "What about Coal?: Interactions between Climate Policies and the Global Steam Coal Market until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Makena Coffman, 2010. "Oil price shocks in an island economy: an analysis of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 599-620, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2005. "Integrating Bottom-Up into Top-Down: A Mixed Complementarity Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Böhringer, Christoph, 2006. "Combining Top-Down and Bottom-up in Energy Policy Analysis: A Decomposition Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Graham, Paul W. & Williams, David J., 2003. "Optimal technological choices in meeting Australian energy policy goals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 691-712, November.
- Murphy, Rose & Jaccard, Mark, 2011. "Energy efficiency and the cost of GHG abatement: A comparison of bottom-up and hybrid models for the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7146-7155.
- Jaccard, Mark & Murphy, Rose & Rivers, Nic, 2004. "Energy-environment policy modeling of endogenous technological change with personal vehicles: combining top-down and bottom-up methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 31-46, November.
- Ignaciuk, Adriana M. & Dellink, Rob B., 2006. "Biomass and multi-product crops for agricultural and energy production--an AGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 308-325, May.
- Ekko van Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2004.
"Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: a dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Rob Dellink & Ekko van Ierland, 2004. "Pollution Abatement in the Netherlands: A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Assessment," Working Papers 2004.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark, 2006. "Useful models for simulating policies to induce technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2038-2047, October.
- Chrisoph Böhringer & André Müller & Marcel Wickart, 2003. "Economie Impacts of a Premature Nuclear Phase-Out in Switzerland: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(IV), pages 461-505, December.
- Fabien Roques & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Renaud Crassous & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Integrated Modelling of Economic-Energy-Environment Scenarios - The Impact of China and India's Economic Growth on Energy Use and CO2 Emissions," Working Papers hal-00866448, HAL.
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Working Papers 2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Horne, Matt & Jaccard, Mark & Tiedemann, Ken, 2005. "Improving behavioral realism in hybrid energy-economy models using discrete choice studies of personal transportation decisions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Ian Sue Wing, 2005. "The Synthesis of Bottom-Up and Top-Down Approaches to Climate Policy Modeling: Electric Power Technologies and the Cost of Limiting U.S. CO2 Emissions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 21, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabien Roques & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Renaud Crassous & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Integrated Modelling of Economic-Energy-Environment Scenarios - The Impact of China and India's Economic Growth on Energy Use and CO2 Emissions," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866448, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.