Maturity effects in energy futures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Alvarez, Jesus & Rodriguez, Eduardo, 2008. "Short-term predictability of crude oil markets: A detrended fluctuation analysis approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2645-2656, September.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Long Memory in German Energy Price Indices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3935, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wai Mun Fong & Kim Hock See, 2001. "Modelling the conditional volatility of commodity index futures as a regime switching process," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 133-163.
- Fong, Wai Mun & See, Kim Hock, 2002. "A Markov switching model of the conditional volatility of crude oil futures prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 71-95, January.
- Chevallier, Julien & Sévi, Benoît, 2012.
"On the volatility-volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6887, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chevallier, Julien & Sévi, Benoît, 2012. "On the volatility–volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1896-1909.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2011. "On the volatility-volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-16, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gerard Gannon & Chi-Ying Chang, 2007. "Regulatory Change and Micro Structure Effects in SPI Futures," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2007_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ripple, Ronald D. & Moosa, Imad A., 2009. "The effect of maturity, trading volume, and open interest on crude oil futures price range-based volatility," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 209-219.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010.
"Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
KIER Working Papers
718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & McAleer, Michael & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2010. "Market efficiency of oil spot and futures: A mean-variance and stochastic dominance approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 979-986, September.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers in Economics 10/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2009. "Analysis of the efficiency of the Iberian power futures market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3566-3579, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.