On the variable elasticity of the demand for gasoline : The case of the USA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Fouquet, 2013. "Long Run Demand for Energy Services: the Role of Economic and Technological Development," Working Papers 2013-03, BC3.
- Nagy Eltony, M., 1996. "Demand for gasoline in the GCC: an application of pooling and testing procedures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 203-209, July.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006.
"Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
12530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2008. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 113-134.
- Christopher Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 625, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "Architectural, Demographic, and Economic Causes of Electricity Consumption in Bombay," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Ed Balsdon, 2003. "Political Economy and the Decomposition of Environmental Income Effects," Working Papers 0007, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Su, Qing, 2011. "The effect of population density, road network density, and congestion on household gasoline consumption in U.S. urban areas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 445-452, May.
- Eltony, M. N. & Al-Mutairi, N. H., 1995. "Demand for gasoline in Kuwait : An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 249-253, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.