Stochastic correlation across international stock markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 7 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clifford A. Ball & Walter N. Torous, 1999. "The Stochastic Volatility of Short-Term Interest Rates: Some International Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2339-2359, December.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, .
"Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models,"
W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kim, Sangjoon & Shephard, Neil & Chib, Siddhartha, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 361-93, July.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers 3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models," Econometrics 9610002, EconWPA.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1998.
"Regime Switches in Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
6508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-70, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kroner, Kenneth F & Ng, Victor K, 1998. "Modeling Asymmetric Comovements of Asset Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 817-44.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- T. Berger & L. Pozzi, 2011. "A new model-based approach to measuring time-varying financial market integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/714, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrea Beltratti & Claudio Morana, 2006.
"Comovements in International Stock Markets,"
ICER Working Papers
3-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2008. "Comovements in international stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Claudio Morana, 2008.
"International stock markets comovements: the role of economic and financial integration,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 333-359, September.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "International Stock Markets Comovements: the Role of Economic and Financial Integration," ICER Working Papers 25-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rezayat, Fahimeh & Yavas, Burhan F., 2006. "International portfolio diversification: A study of linkages among the U.S., European and Japanese equity markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-458, October.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno, 2007. "A GARCH-based method for clustering of financial time series: International stock markets evidence," MPRA Paper 2074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Tino & Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2013. "Measuring time-varying financial market integration: An unobserved components approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 463-473.
- Branger, Nicole & Muck, Matthias, 2012. "Keep on smiling? The pricing of Quanto options when all covariances are stochastic," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1577-1591.
- Andrew Stuart Duncan & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Global Financial Crises and Time-varying Volatility Comovement in World Equity Markets," Working Papers 253, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2005. "Bond Market and Stock Market Integration in Europe," DNB Working Papers 060, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Berg, Nathan & Gu, Anthony Y. & Lien, Donald, 2007. "Dynamic correlation: A tool hedging house-price risk?," MPRA Paper 26368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Is there an identity within international stock market volatilities?," MPRA Paper 2069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.