Cross-correlations and cross-bicorrelations in Sterling exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramsey, James B & Sayers, Chera L & Rothman, Philip, 1990.
"The Statistical Properties of Dimension Calculations Using Small Data Sets: Some Economic Applications,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(4), pages 991-1020, November.
- Ramsey, J.B. & Sayers, C.L. & Rothman, P., 1988. "The Statistical Properties Of Dimension Calculations Using Small Data Sets: Some Economic Applications," Papers 15, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Scheinkman, Jose A & LeBaron, Blake, 1989. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 311-37, July.
- Perry, Philip R., 1985. "Portfolio Serial Correlation and Nonsynchronous Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 517-523, December.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Testing for Nonlinear Dependence in Daily Foreign Exchange Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 339-68, July.
- Brock, W. A., 1986. "Distinguishing random and deterministic systems: Abridged version," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 168-195, October.
- Robert F. Engle & Sharon Kozicki, 1990.
"Testing For Common Features,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1993. "Nonlinear Dynamic Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 871-907, July.
- Ramsey, James B. & Zhang, Zhifeng, 1997. "The analysis of foreign exchange data using waveform dictionaries," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 393-95, October.
- Kühl, Michael, 2009. "Excess comovements between the Euro/US dollar and British pound/US dollar exchange rates," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 89, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Manuel A. Dominguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2001. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Working Papers 0101, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
- Kian-Ping Lim & M. Azali & M.S. Habibullah & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "Are Non-Linear Dynamics a Universal Occurrence? Further Evidence From Asian Stock Markets," Finance 0308001, EconWPA.
- Belongia, Michael & Hinich, Melvin, 2009. "The evolving role and definition of the federal funds rate in the conduct of U.S. monetary policy," MPRA Paper 18970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Brooks, Chris & Persand, Gita, 2001. "The trading profitability of forecasts of the gilt-equity yield ratio," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 11-29.
- Apostolos Serletis & Anastasios Malliaris & Melvin Hinich & Periklis Gogas, 2012.
"Episodic Nonlinearity in Leading Global Currencies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 337-357, April.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Malliaris, Anastasios & Hinich, Melvin & Gogas, Periklis, 2010. "Episodic Nonlinearity in Leading Global Currencies," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Hock-Tsen Wong, 2003. "Weak-form Efficient Market Hypothesis, Behavioural Finance and Episodic Transient Dependencies: The Case of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," Finance 0312012, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.