Empirical tests of the Longstaff extendible warrant model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 3 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howe, John S & Wei, Peihwang, 1993. " The Valuation Effects of Warrant Extensions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 305-14, March.
- Longstaff, Francis A, 1990. " Pricing Options with Extendible Maturities: Analysis and Applications," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 935-57, July.
- Galai, Dan & Schneller, Meir I, 1978. "Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1333-42, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Chateau, J.-P. & Wu, J., 2007. "Basel-2 capital adequacy: Computing the `fair' capital charge for loan commitment `true' credit risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.