The firm's leverage-cash flow relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hédi Turki & Ahmed Abdelmoula, 2007. "Les Determinants Des Choix Comptables Relatifs Aux Elements Immateriels Cas Des Entreprises Tunisiennes," Post-Print halshs-00544910, HAL.
- Zhao, Jianmei & Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2004. "Testing The Pecking Order Theory And The Signaling Theory For Farm Businesses," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20215, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anis Jarboui & Ahmed Abdelmoula, 2007. "Opportunisme Managerial, Valorisation Boursiere Et Modes De Comptabilisation Des Depenses Immaterielles Dans Les Pays Emergents," Post-Print halshs-00522296, HAL.
- Wolfgang Drobetz & Roger Fix, 2005. "What are the Determinants of the Capital Structure? Evidence from Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(I), pages 71-113, March.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi & Toseef Azid, 2006. "Did They Do It Differently? Capital Structure Choices of Public and Private Sectors in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 701-709.
- Alves, Paulo F. Pereira & Ferreira, Miguel A., 2011. "Capital structure and law around the world," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 119-150, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.