Is locking domestic funds into the local market beneficial? Evidence from the Polish pension reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995.
"Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997. "Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1999. "Trying to Explain Home Bias in Equities and Consumption," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 571-608, June.
- Mateus, Tiago, 2004. "The risk and predictability of equity returns of the EU accession countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Schotman, Peter C. & Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "Non-synchronous trading and testing for market integration in Central European emerging markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 462-494, October.
- Frenkel, Michael & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2003.
"Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-283, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Frenkel & Lukas Menkhoff, 2004. "Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1275-1293, 08.
- Kuhan Harichandra & S. M. Thangavelu, 2004. "Institutional Investors, Financial Sector Development And Economic Growth in OECD Countries," Departmental Working Papers wp0405, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Ajit Singh, 1996. "Pension Reform, The Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank's Proposals," SCEPA Working Papers 1996-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Fang Cai & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "International Diversification at Home and Abroad," NBER Working Papers 12220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2003.
"Market Integration and Contagion,"
NBER Working Papers
9510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Roldos, 2004. "Pension Reform, Investment Restrictions and Capital Markets," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 04/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 2002. "Research in emerging markets finance: looking to the future," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 429-448, December.
- John J. Binder, 1985. "Measuring the Effects of Regulation with Stock Price Data," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183, Summer.
- Edward Glaeser & Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Coase Versus The Coasians," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(3), pages 853-899, August.
- Schotman, Peter Van & Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "Non-synchronous trading and testing for market integration in Central European emerging markets," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12062, Maastricht University.
- Grout, Paul A. & Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "The impact of regulation on market risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 149-184, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.