On the concavity of delivery games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154221, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & van de Leensel, R. & Tijs, S., 1994. "The Chineese Postman and Delivery Games," Papers 9476, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993.
"A Games Corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Ready Times,"
9316, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86378, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Platz, T.T. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013.
"On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems,"
2013-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef, 1999.
"Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 153-163, October.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Josune Albizuri, M., 2013. "Graphs Inducing Totally Balanced and Submodular Chinese Postman Games," Discussion Paper 2013-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.