On the concavity of delivery games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995.
"On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86378, Tilburg University.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993. "A Games Corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Ready Times," Papers 9316, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154221, Tilburg University.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & van de Leensel, R. & Tijs, S., 1994. "The Chineese Postman and Delivery Games," Papers 9476, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012.
"On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Platz, T.T. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems," Discussion Paper 2013-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
- Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef, 1999.
"Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 153-163, October.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Josune Albizuri, M., 2013. "Graphs Inducing Totally Balanced and Submodular Chinese Postman Games," Discussion Paper 2013-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.