A fuzzy goal programming approach for the optimal planning of metropolitan solid waste management systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
- Di Corato, Luca & Montinari, Natalia, 2014. "Flexible waste management under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 174-185.
- Chang, Ni-Bin & Wen, C.G. & Chen, Y.L., 1997. "A fuzzy multi-objective programming approach for optimal management of the reservoir watershed," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 289-302, June.
- He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei, 2011. "Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 452-465, June.
- Prawat Sahakij & Steven Gabriel & Mark Ramirez & Chris Peot, 2011. "Multi-objective Optimization Models for Distributing Biosolids to Reuse Fields: A Case Study for the Blue Plains Wastewater Treatment Plant," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.