A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1993.
"Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
4369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benartzi, Shlomo & Thaler, Richard H, 1995. "Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Huss, William R., 1988. "A move toward scenario analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 377-388.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Salo, Ahti A., 1993. "Forecasting with scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 291-303, August.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2008.
"Minimum Funding Ratios for Defined-Benefit Pension Funds,"
DNB Working Papers
180, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Siegmann, Arjen, 2011. "Minimum funding ratios for defined-benefit pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 417-434, July.
- Streutker, Matthijs & van der Vlerk, Maarten & Klein Haneveld, Wim, 2007. "Implementation of new regulatory rules in a multistage ALM model for Dutch pension funds," Research Report 07005, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Drijver, Sibrand J. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K. & Vlerk, Maarten H. van der, 2002. "ALM model for pension funds : numerical results for a prototype model," Research Report 02A44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Vlerk, Maarten H. van der & Klein Haneveld, W.K. & Drijver, S.J., 2000. "Asset liability management modeling using multi-stage mixed-integer stochastic programming," Research Report 00A52, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.