Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 98 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Mingozzi, Aristide & Ricciardelli, Salvatore & Spadoni, Massimo, 1992. "A heuristic procedure for the crew rostering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 272-283, April.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Michael J. Magazine, 1977. "Workforce Scheduling with Cyclic Demands and Day-Off Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 161-167, October.
- Bechtold, Stephen E. & Brusco, Michael J., 1994. "Working set generation methods for labor tour scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 540-551, May.
- Hung, Rudy, 1994. "Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-57, October.
- Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2012. "Adaptive neighborhood search for nurse rostering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 865-876.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 2001. "Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 459-475, June.
- Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung, 2004. "Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 615-642.
- Salem Al-Yakoob & Hanif Sherali & Mona Al-Jazzaf, 2010. "A mixed-integer mathematical modeling approach to exam timetabling," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Shangyao Yan & Chia-Hung Chen & Chung-Kai Chen, 2008. "Short-term shift setting and manpower supplying under stochastic demands for air cargo terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 425-444, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.