Model choice in multicriteria decision aid
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Merad, Myriam & Dechy, Nicolas & Llory, Michel & Marcel, Frédéric & Tsoukiàs, Alexis, 2014. "Towards an analytics and an ethics of expertise: Learning from decision aiding experiences in public risk assessment and risk management," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10609, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dorota Gorecka, 2012. "Applying Multi-Criteria Decision Aiding techniques in the process of project management within the wedding planning business," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 41-67.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Does AHP help us make a choice? - An experimental evaluation," MPRA Paper 24213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arévalo Quijada, Mª T. & Gómez Domínguez, D. & Vázquez Cueto, Mª J. & Zapata Reina, A., 2002. "Un estudio de las Cajas de Ahorros Andaluzas mediante el método multicriterio promethee," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 20, pages 5-27, Abril.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Michel Llory & Frédéric Marcel & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2012. "Towards an analytics and an ethics of expertise: Learning from decision aiding experiences in public risk assessment and risk management," Working Papers hal-00874392, HAL.
- Castillo Manzano Jose Ignacio & Maria Teresa Arevalo Quijada & Maria Mercedes Castro Nuño, 2004. "Economic evaluation of the spanish port system using the promethee multicriteria decision method," ERSA conference papers ersa04p647, European Regional Science Association.
- Borges, Pedro C. & Villavicencio, Arturo, 2004. "Avoiding academic and decorative planning in GHG emissions abatement studies with MCDA:: The Peruvian case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 641-654, February.
- Ulengin, Fusun & Ilker Topcu, Y. & Sahin, Sule Onsel, 2001. "An integrated decision aid system for Bosphorus water-crossing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 179-192, October.
- Xu, Xiaozhan, 2001. "The SIR method: A superiority and inferiority ranking method for multiple criteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 587-602, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.