Computational investigations of maximum flow algorithms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Klingman & A. Napier & J. Stutz, 1974. "NETGEN: A Program for Generating Large Scale Capacitated Assignment, Transportation, and Minimum Cost Flow Network Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 814-821, January.
- Mazzoni, Giuseppe & Pallottino, Stefano & Scutella, Maria Grazia, 1991. "The maximum flow problem: A max-preflow approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 257-278, August.
- Cole Smith, J., 2004. "Algorithms for distributing telecommunication traffic on a multiple-ring SONET-based network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 659-672, May.
- Lysgaard, Jens, 2004. "Reachability cuts for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," CORAL Working Papers L-2004-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- A. Sedeño-Noda & M. González-Sierra & C. González-Martín, 2000. "An algorithmic study of the Maximum Flow problem: A comparative statistical analysis," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 135-162, June.
- Sedeño-Noda, A. & González-Dávila, E. & González-Martín, C. & González-Yanes, A., 2009. "Preemptive benchmarking problem: An approach for official statistics in small areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 360-369, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.