Determining the optimal return on investment for an advertising campaign
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 95 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller, 1986. "Reply—Reflections on Advertising Pulsing Policies for Generating Awareness for New Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 110-111.
- Fred M. Feinberg, 1992. "Pulsing Policies for Aggregate Advertising Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 221-234.
- George E. Monahan, 1983. "Optimal Advertising with Stochastic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 106-117, January.
- Joseph O. Eastlack, Jr. & Ambar G. Rao, 1986. "Modeling Response to Advertising and Pricing Changes for “V-8” Cocktail Vegetable Juice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 245-259.
- Dung Nguyen, 1985. "An Analysis of Optimal Advertising Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 622-633, May.
- Rust, Roland T., 1985. "Selecting network television advertising schedules," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 483-494, December.
- Hani I. Mesak, 1992. "An Aggregate Advertising Pulsing Model with Wearout Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 310-326.
- Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller, 1986. "Advertising Pulsing Policies for Generating Awareness for New Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 89-106.
- Maurice W. Sasieni, 1971. "Optimal Advertising Expenditure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4-Part-II), pages P64-P72, December.
- Beltran-Royo, C. & Zhang, H. & Blanco, L.A. & Almagro, J., 2013. "Multistage multiproduct advertising budgeting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 179-188.
- Baixauli, J. Samuel & Alvarez, Susana, 2004. "Analysis of the conditional stock-return distribution under incomplete specification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 276-283, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.