A comparison of neural networks and linear scoring models in the credit union environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 95 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kar Yan Tam & Melody Y. Kiang, 1992. "Managerial Applications of Neural Networks: The Case of Bank Failure Predictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 926-947, July.
- Timotej Jagric & Vita Jagric & Davorin Kracun, 2011. "Does Non-linearity Matter in Retail Credit Risk Modeling?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 384-402, August.
- Maria Rocha Sousa & João Gama & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Introducing time-changing economics into credit scoring," FEP Working Papers 513, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lee, Tian-Shyug & Chiu, Chih-Chou & Chou, Yu-Chao & Lu, Chi-Jie, 2006. "Mining the customer credit using classification and regression tree and multivariate adaptive regression splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1113-1130, February.
- Pulina, Manuela & Paba, Antonello, 2010. "A discrete choice approach to model credit card fraud," MPRA Paper 20019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjeev Mittal & Pankaj Gupta & K. Jain, 2011. "Neural network credit scoring model for micro enterprise financing in India," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 224-242, October.
- Thomas, Lyn C., 2000. "A survey of credit and behavioural scoring: forecasting financial risk of lending to consumers," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-172.
- Robert Till & David Hand, 2003. "Behavioural models of credit card usage," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1201-1220.
- Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K., 2003. "Evaluating consumer loans using neural networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 83-96, April.
- Finlay, Steven, 2011. "Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 368-378, April.
- Sevim, Cuneyt & Oztekin, Asil & Bali, Ozkan & Gumus, Serkan & Guresen, Erkam, 2014. "Developing an early warning system to predict currency crises," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1095-1104.
- Akkoç, Soner, 2012. "An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish cred," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 168-178.
- Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K., 2002. "Differentiating between good credits and bad credits using neuro-fuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 190-211, January.
- G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel, 2004. "The Impact of Sample Bias on Consumer Credit Scoring Performance and Profitability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/232, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.