Fuzzy linear programming and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 92 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zeleny, Milan, 1986. "Optimal system design with multiple criteria: De Novo programming approach," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 89-94, June.
- Tien-Fu Liang, 2012. "Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-153, January.
- Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher, 2012. "An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 250-260.
- Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun, 2011. "Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 386-397, July.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Florios, Kostas & Georgiou, Paraskevas, 2008. "A mathematical programming framework for energy planning in services' sector buildings under uncertainty in load demand: The case of a hospital in Athens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2415-2429, July.
- Shih, Li-Hsing, 1999. "Cement transportation planning via fuzzy linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-287, January.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro, 2003. "An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 665-672, March.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Chien-Ming, 2009. "A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 714-724, December.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Fang, Hsiao-Hua, 2001. "Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 521-536, September.
- Mikhailov, L., 2004. "A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 687-704, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.