Fuzzy linear programming and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 92 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zeleny, Milan, 1986. "Optimal system design with multiple criteria: De Novo programming approach," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 89-94, June.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tien-Fu Liang & Tien-Shou Huang & Ming-Feng Yang, 2012. "Application of fuzzy mathematical programming to imprecise project management decisions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1451-1470, August.
- Shih, Li-Hsing, 1999. "Cement transportation planning via fuzzy linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-287, January.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Fang, Hsiao-Hua, 2001. "Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 521-536, September.
- Chen, Chien-Ming, 2009. "A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 714-724, December.
- Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun, 2011. "Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 386-397, July.
- Jyotiba Gurav & D. Regulwar, 2012. "Multi Objective Sustainable Irrigation Planning with Decision Parameters and Decision Variables Fuzzy in Nature," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 26(10), pages 3005-3021, August.
- Foulds, Les R. & do Nascimento, Hugo A.D. & Calixto, Iacer C.A.C. & Hall, Bryon R. & Longo, Humberto, 2013. "A fuzzy set-based approach to origin–destination matrix estimation in urban traffic networks with imprecise data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 190-201.
- Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher, 2012. "An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 250-260.
- Zhang, Y.M. & Lu, H.W. & Nie, X.H. & He, L. & Du, P., 2014. "An interactive inexact fuzzy bounded programming approach for agricultural water quality management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 104-111.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mikhailov, L., 2004. "A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 687-704, December.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro, 2003. "An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 665-672, March.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Florios, Kostas & Georgiou, Paraskevas, 2008. "A mathematical programming framework for energy planning in services' sector buildings under uncertainty in load demand: The case of a hospital in Athens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2415-2429, July.
- Tien-Fu Liang, 2012. "Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-153, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.