A hierarchical approach for capacity coordination in multiple products single-machine production systems with stationary stochastic demands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo Gallego, 1990. "Scheduling the Production of Several Items with Random Demands in a Single Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1579-1592, December.
- Earl E. Bomberger, 1966. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Lot Size Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 778-784, July.
- C. Loren Doll & D. Clay Whybark, 1973. "An Iterative Procedure for the Single-Machine Multi-Product Lot Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 50-55, September.
- Robert C. Leachman & André Gascon, 1988. "A Heuristic Scheduling Policy for Multi-Item, Single-Machine Production Systems with Time-Varying, Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Winands, E.M.M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J., 2011. "The stochastic economic lot scheduling problem: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Lopez de Haro, Santiago & Gershwin, Stanley B. & Rosenfield, Donald B., 2009. "Schedule evaluation in unstable manufacturing environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 183-194, September.
- de Kok, Ton G., 2000. "Capacity allocation and outsourcing in a process industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 229-239, December.
- Ioannidis, Stratos, 2011. "An inventory and order admission control policy for production systems with two customer classes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 663-673, June.
- Balakrishnan, Nagraj & Patterson, J. Wayne & Sridharan, V., 1999. "Robustness of capacity rationing policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 328-338, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.