Backtracking of jobs in one-dimensional machine location problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Saboo & L. Wang & W. E. Wilhelm, 1989. "Recursion Models for Describing and Managing the Transient Flow of Materials in Generalized Flowlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 722-742, June.
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Murtagh, B. A. & Jefferson, T. R. & Sornprasit, V., 1982. "A heuristic procedure for solving the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-76, January.
- Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 166-191, July.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L., 1998. "One-dimensional machine location problems in a multi-product flowline with equidistant locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 401-426, March.
- Hassan, Mohsen M. D., 2000. "Toward re-engineering models and algorithms of facility layout," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 711-723, December.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.