Backtracking of jobs in one-dimensional machine location problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murtagh, B. A. & Jefferson, T. R. & Sornprasit, V., 1982. "A heuristic procedure for solving the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-76, January.
- S. Saboo & L. Wang & W. E. Wilhelm, 1989. "Recursion Models for Describing and Managing the Transient Flow of Materials in Generalized Flowlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 722-742, June.
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 591-612, June.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L., 1998. "One-dimensional machine location problems in a multi-product flowline with equidistant locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 401-426, March.
- Hassan, Mohsen M. D., 2000. "Toward re-engineering models and algorithms of facility layout," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 711-723, December.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 166-191, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.