Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1987. "From EOQ Towards ZI," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1209-1223, October.
- Egbelu, Pius J. & Wang, Hsu Pin, 1989. "Scheduling for just-in-time manufacturing," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 117-124, April.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 2000. "Integrated batch size and setup reduction decisions in multi-product, dynamic manufacturing environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 219-233, October.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2003. "Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Nye, T. J. & Jewkes, E. M. & Dilts, D. M., 2001. "Optimal investment in setup reduction in manufacturing systems with WIP inventories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 128-141, November.
- Diaby, Moustapha & Cruz, Jose M. & Nsakanda, Aaron L., 2013. "Shortening cycle times in multi-product, capacitated production environments through quality level improvements and setup reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 526-535.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.