Loading pallets with non-identical items
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gehring, H. & Menschner, K. & Meyer, M., 1990. "A computer-based heuristic for packing pooled shipment containers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 277-288, January.
- Bischoff, E. E. & Ratcliff, M. S. W., 1995. "Issues in the development of approaches to container loading," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 377-390, August.
- Bortfeldt, Andreas & Gehring, Hermann, 2001. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the container loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 143-161, May.
- Eley, Michael, 2002. "Solving container loading problems by block arrangement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 393-409, September.
- Andreas Bortfeldt & Gerhard Wäscher, 2012. "Container Loading Problems - A State-of-the-Art Review," FEMM Working Papers 120007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Pisinger, David, 2002. "Heuristics for the container loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 382-392, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.