CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 1990. "A one-dimensional cutting stock problem in the aluminium industry and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 209-223, January.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Vera Neidlein & Gerhard Wäscher, 2008. "SLOPPGEN: A Problem Generator for the Two-Dimensional Rectangular Single Large Object Placement Problem With a Single Defect," FEMM Working Papers 08015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio & Pezzella, Ferdinando, 2012. "An LP-based tabu search for batch scheduling in a cutting process with finite buffers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 287-296.
- Gradisar, Miro & Resinovic, Gortan & Kljajic, Miroljub, 1999. "A hybrid approach for optimization of one-dimensional cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 719-728, December.
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
- Foerster, Hildegard & Wascher, Gerhard, 1998. "Simulated annealing for order spread minimization in sequencing cutting patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 272-281, October.
- Cizman, Anton & Cernetic, Janko, 2004. "Improving competitiveness in veneers production by a simple-to-use DSS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 241-260, July.
- Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide, 2003. "One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 388-402, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.