CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 1990. "A one-dimensional cutting stock problem in the aluminium industry and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 209-223, January.
- Gradisar, Miro & Resinovic, Gortan & Kljajic, Miroljub, 1999. "A hybrid approach for optimization of one-dimensional cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 719-728, December.
- Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide, 2003. "One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 388-402, April.
- Foerster, Hildegard & Wascher, Gerhard, 1998. "Simulated annealing for order spread minimization in sequencing cutting patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 272-281, October.
- Cizman, Anton & Cernetic, Janko, 2004. "Improving competitiveness in veneers production by a simple-to-use DSS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 241-260, July.
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
- Vera Neidlein & Gerhard Wäscher, 2008. "SLOPPGEN: A Problem Generator for the Two-Dimensional Rectangular Single Large Object Placement Problem With a Single Defect," FEMM Working Papers 08015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio & Pezzella, Ferdinando, 2012. "An LP-based tabu search for batch scheduling in a cutting process with finite buffers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 287-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.