Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ishibuchi, Hisao & Tanaka, Hideo, 1990. "Multiobjective programming in optimization of the interval objective function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 219-225, September.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Xu, Y., 2011. "An interval-parameter minimax regret programming approach for power management systems planning under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2835-2845, August.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H. & Bass, B. & Qin, X.S., 2009. "IFTEM: An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic optimization model for regional energy systems planning under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 868-878, March.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Tan, Q., 2009. "Identification of optimal strategies for energy management systems planning under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 480-495, April.
- He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei, 2011. "Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 452-465, June.
- Lei Jin & Guohe Huang & Yurui Fan & Xianghui Nie & Guanhui Cheng, 2012. "A Hybrid Dynamic Dual Interval Programming for Irrigation Water Allocation under Uncertainty," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1183-1200, March.
- Zhu, H. & Huang, W.W. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "Planning of regional energy systems: An inexact mixed-integer fractional programming model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 500-514.
- ZhenFang Liu & GuoHe Huang, 2009. "Dual-Interval Two-Stage Optimization for Flood Management and Risk Analyses," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(11), pages 2141-2162, September.
- Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian, 2005. "An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 208-225, November.
- David Rosenberg & Jay Lund, 2009. "Modeling Integrated Decisions for a Municipal Water System with Recourse and Uncertainties: Amman, Jordan," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 85-115, January.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Tan, Q. & Yang, Z.F., 2011. "An integrated approach for climate-change impact analysis and adaptation planning under multi-level uncertainties. Part I: Methodology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2779-2790, August.
- Chen, W.T. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X. & Li, Y.F., 2010. "A two-stage inexact-stochastic programming model for planning carbon dioxide emission trading under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 1033-1047, March.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2011. "An interval-valued minimax-regret analysis approach for the identification of optimal greenhouse-gas abatement strategies under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4313-4324, July.
- Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Wen, Yuh-Horng, 2000. "Application of Grey theory and multiobjective programming towards airline network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 44-68, November.
- Belien, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & Van Ackere, Jonas, 2011. "Municipal Solid Waste Collection Problems: A Literature Review," Working Papers 2011/34, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Cao, M.F. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G., 2010. "Integer programming with random-boundary intervals for planning municipal power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2506-2516, August.
- Y. Li & G. Huang & S. Nie, 2009. "Water Resources Management and Planning under Uncertainty: an Inexact Multistage Joint-Probabilistic Programming Method," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(12), pages 2515-2538, September.
- Zhou, Yang & Huang, Guo H. & Yang, Boting, 2013. "Water resources management under multi-parameter interactions: A factorial multi-stage stochastic programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 559-573.
- Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph, 2010. "Integrating sustainability into supplier selection with grey system and rough set methodologies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 252-264, March.
- Wu, Chia-Chin & Chang, Ni-Bin, 2004. "Corporate optimal production planning with varying environmental costs: A grey compromise programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 68-95, May.
- Dou, Yijie & Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph, 2014. "Evaluating green supplier development programs with a grey-analytical network process-based methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 420-431.
- Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K., 2009. "Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4345-4363, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.