A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffcoat, David E. & Bulfin, Robert L., 1993. "Simulated annealing for resource-constrained scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, October.
- Chen, W. -H. & Srivastava, B., 1994. "Simulated annealing procedures for forming machine cells in group technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 100-111, May.
- Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T., 1992. "Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 409-422, December.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Biskup, Dirk & Feldmann, Martin, 2005. "On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 740-761, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.