A new extension of local search applied to the Dial-A-Ride Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Psaraftis, Harilaos N., 1983. "k-Interchange procedures for local search in a precedence-constrained routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 391-402, August.
- Cheang, Brenda & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin, 2012. "Multiple pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with last-in-first-out loading and distance constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 60-75.
- Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2006. "A two-phase insertion technique of unexpected customers for a dynamic dial-a-ride problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1605-1615, December.
- Diana, Marco & Dessouky, Maged M., 2004. "A new regret insertion heuristic for solving large-scale dial-a-ride problems with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 539-557, July.
- Li, Yongquan & Lim, Andrew & Oon, Wee-Chong & Qin, Hu & Tu, Dejian, 2011. "The tree representation for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with LIFO loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 482-496, August.
- Fabri, A. & Recht, P., 2006. "On dynamic pickup and delivery vehicle routing with several time windows and waiting times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 335-350, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.