A new extension of local search applied to the Dial-A-Ride Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Psaraftis, Harilaos N., 1983. "k-Interchange procedures for local search in a precedence-constrained routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 391-402, August.
- Li, Yongquan & Lim, Andrew & Oon, Wee-Chong & Qin, Hu & Tu, Dejian, 2011. "The tree representation for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with LIFO loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 482-496, August.
- Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2006. "A two-phase insertion technique of unexpected customers for a dynamic dial-a-ride problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1605-1615, December.
- Fabri, A. & Recht, P., 2006. "On dynamic pickup and delivery vehicle routing with several time windows and waiting times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 335-350, May.
- Diana, Marco & Dessouky, Maged M., 2004. "A new regret insertion heuristic for solving large-scale dial-a-ride problems with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 539-557, July.
- Cheang, Brenda & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin, 2012. "Multiple pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with last-in-first-out loading and distance constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 60-75.
- Schilde, M. & Doerner, K.F. & Hartl, R.F., 2014. "Integrating stochastic time-dependent travel speed in solution methods for the dynamic dial-a-ride problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 18-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.