Properties of expected costs and performance measures in stochastic models of scheduled transport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carey, Malachy, 1994. "Reliability of interconnected scheduled services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 51-72, November.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005.
"Operations Research in Passenger Railway Transportation,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2005-023-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans & Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans, 2005. "Operations Research in passenger railway transportation," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 467-497.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations research in passenger railway transportation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Vromans, M.J.C.M. & Dekker, R. & Kroon, L.G., 2003.
"Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2003-090-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Carey, Malachy, 1999. "Ex ante heuristic measures of schedule reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 473-494, September.
- Meester, Ludolf E. & Muns, Sander, 2007. "Stochastic delay propagation in railway networks and phase-type distributions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 218-230, February.
- Yuan, Jianxin & Hansen, Ingo A., 2007. "Optimizing capacity utilization of stations by estimating knock-on train delays," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 202-217, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.