Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hisashi Amagai & PingSun Leung, 1991. "The Trade-Off between Economic and Environmental Objectives in Japan's Power Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 95-104.
- Meier, Peter M, 1982. "Energy modelling in practice: an application of spatial programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 483-491.
- Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir, 1993. "Economic and environmental power dispatch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Lucas, Nigel & Taylor, Peter, 1993. "Characterizing generator behaviour: bidding strategies in the pool: A game theory analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 129-135, April.
- Karni, Reuven & Feigin, Paul & Breiner, Avishai, 1992. "Multicriterion issues in energy policymaking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 30-40, January.
- Pandey, Rahul, 2002. "Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 97-106, January.
- Paula Fereira & Isabel Soares & Madalena Araujo, 2012. "The Impact of Fuel and CO2 Prices on Electricity Power Plans," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special I), pages 31-46.
- Gardner, Douglas T. & Scott Rogers, J., 1997. "Joint planning of combined heat and power and electric power systems: An efficient model formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 58-72, October.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector,"
- Nhan T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector,"
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009. "Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena, 2011. "The inclusion of social aspects in power planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4361-4369.
- De Jonghe, C. & Hobbs, B. F. & Belmans, R., 2011. "Integrating short-term demand response into long-term investment planning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1132, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zhuang, Jifang & Gabriel, Steven A., 2008. "A complementarity model for solving stochastic natural gas market equilibria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-147, January.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Muireann Lynch & Aonghus Shortt & Mark O’Malley, 2012. "Risk-Return Incentives in Liberalised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4012, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Løken, Espen, 2007. "Use of multicriteria decision analysis methods for energy planning problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1584-1595, September.
- Timothy Considine & Donald F. Larson, 2012. "Short Term Electric Production Technology Switching Under Carbon Cap and Trade," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 4165-4185, October.
- René Aïd & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langrené & Huyên Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Working Papers hal-00747229, HAL.
- Marchamalo, M. & Romero, C., 2007. "Participatory decision-making in land use planning: An application in Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 740-748, September.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Ren\'e A\"id & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langren\'e & Huy\^en Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Papers 1210.8175, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.