Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokhtar S. Bazaraa & Aziz Bouzaher, 1981. "A Linear Goal Programming Model for Developing Economies with an Illustration from the Agricultural Sector in Egypt," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 396-413, April.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Sutardi & Cheng, T.C.E. & Goulter, Ian, 1991. "Water resources planning under budgetary uncertainty: the case in Indonesia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-3), pages 201-217.
- Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang W., 2002. "Business process reengineering for health-care system using multicriteria mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 447-458, July.
- Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung, 1998. "A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 614-624, June.
- Yu-Cheng Tang & Malcolm J. Beynon, 2005. "Application and Development of a Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process within a Capital Investment Study," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 207-230, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.