The strategic value of flexibility in sequential decision making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1979.
"Flexibilty and Uncertainty,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
163, UCLA Department of Economics.
- M. W. Merkhofer, 1977. "The Value of Information Given Decision Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 716-727, March.
- Epstein, Larry G, 1980. "Decision Making and the Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 269-83, June.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009.
"A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk,"
CIRJE-F-644, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," CARF F-Series CARF-F-159, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- McAleer, M.J. & Jimenez-Martin, J-A. & Perez-Amaral, T., 2008. "A decision rule to minimize daily capital charges in forecasting value-at-risk," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0907, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2793-2799.
- Schneeweiss, Ch. & Schneider, H., 1999. "Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 98-106, January.
- Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H., 2012. "Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 559-569.
- Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory, 2008. "Investigating warehousing policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 955-970, April.
- Fitzgerald, Guy & Barad, Miryam & Papazafeiropoulou, Anastasia & Alaa, Ghada, 2009. "A framework for analyzing flexibility of generic objects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 329-339, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.