Optimal maintenance policies in random environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G., 1990. "Analysis and computation of (n, N)-strategies for maintenance of a two-component system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-274, September.
- Tijms, H. C. & van der Duyn Schouten, F. A., 1985. "A Markov decision algorithm for optimal inspections and revisions in a maintenance system with partial information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 245-253, August.
- Çinlar, Erhan & Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1989. "On lifetimes influenced by a common environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 347-359, December.
- Çekyay, Bora & Özekici, Süleyman, 2012. "Optimal maintenance of systems with Markovian mission and deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 123-133.
- Kuban Altinel, I. & Ozekici, Suleyman, 1998. "Optimum component test plans for systems with dependent components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 175-186, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.