Water supply operations during drought: A discrete hedging rule
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuning Guo & Tiesong Hu & Conglin Wu & Tao Zhang & Yibing Lv, 2013. "Multi-Objective Optimization of the Proposed Multi-Reservoir Operating Policy Using Improved NSPSO," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 27(7), pages 2137-2153, May.
- J. Shiau, 2003. "Water Release Policy Effects on the Shortage Characteristics for the Shihmen Reservoir System during Droughts," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 463-480, December.
- T. Neelakantan & N. Pundarikanthan, 1999. "Hedging Rule Optimisation for Water Supply Reservoirs System," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 409-426, December.
- J. Shiau & H. Lee, 2005. "Derivation of Optimal Hedging Rules for a Water-supply Reservoir through Compromise Programming," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 111-132, April.
- Hui Wang & Junguo Liu, 2013. "Reservoir Operation Incorporating Hedging Rules and Operational Inflow Forecasts," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 1427-1438, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.