Regional concentration and efficiency in Mexican manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 80 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- W D Macmillan, 1987. "The measurement of efficiency in multiunit public services," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(11), pages 1511-1524, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Bergsman, Joel, 1974. "Commercial Policy, Allocative Efficiency, and "X-Efficiency."," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 409-33, August.
- Martin, John P & Page, John M, Jr, 1983. "The Impact of Subsidies on X-Efficiency in LDC Industry: Theory and an Empirical Test," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 608-17, November.
- Aly, Hassan Y, et al, 1990. "Technical, Scale, and Allocative Efficiencies in U.S. Banking: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 211-18, May.
- Nyman, John A & Bricker, Dennis L, 1989. "Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 586-94, November.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lovell, C A Knox, 1983. " The Structure of Technical Efficiency," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 181-90.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1996. "Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 439-452, November.
- Alejandra Trejo, 2011. "Competitiveness And The Regional Efficiency Of The Mexican Service Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa10p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Trejo Nieto , Alejandra Berenice, 2010. "The geographic concentration in Mexican manufacturing industries, an account of patterns, dynamics and explanations: 1988-2003," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 18, pages 37-60.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.