On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 80 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timmer, C P, 1971. "Using a Probabilistic Frontier Production Function to Measure Technical Efficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 776-94, July-Aug..
- Seaver, Bill L & Triantis, Konstantinos P, 1989. "The Implications of Using Messy Data to Estimate Production-Frontier-Based Technical Efficiency Measures," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 49-59, January.
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, Ph., 1991. "Non-frontier measures of efficiency, progress and regress," CORE Discussion Papers 1991055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Lovell, C. A. K., 1988. "An indirect approach to the evaluation of producer performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-89, October.
- Aly, Hassan Y, et al, 1990. "Technical, Scale, and Allocative Efficiencies in U.S. Banking: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 211-18, May.
- George W. Wilson & Joseph M. Jadlow, 1982. "Competition, Profit Incentives, and Technical Efficiency in the Provision of Nuclear Medicine Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 472-482, Autumn.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Charnes, A. & Neralic, L., 1990. "Sensitivity analysis of the additive model in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 332-341, October.
- Nyman, John A & Bricker, Dennis L, 1989. "Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 586-94, November.
- Grosskopf, S. & Valdmanis, V., 1987. "Measuring hospital performance : A non-parametric approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 89-107, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1979. "Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 339-338, July.
- Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2001. "Techniques for the assessment of influence in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 390-399, July.
- Pastor, Jesus T. & Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 1999. "A statistical test for detecting influential observations in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 542-554, June.
- Agrell, Per J. & Niknazar, Pooria, 2014. "Structural and behavioral robustness in applied best-practice regulation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 89-103.
- Bill Seaver & Konstantinos Triantis & Barbara Hoopes, 2004. "Efficiency Performance and Dominance in Influential Subsets: An Evaluation using Fuzzy Clustering and Pair-wise Dominance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 201-220, March.
- Mamiza Haq & Michael Skully & Shams Pathan, 2010. "Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 63-97, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.