Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members' weightages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 79 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti, 1998. "Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 165-169, July.
- Parra-López, Carlos & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, Walter A.H., 2008. "Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 538-551, November.
- Kreng, Victor B. & Wu, Chao-Yi, 2007. "Evaluation of knowledge portal development tools using a fuzzy AHP approach: The case of Taiwanese stone industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1795-1810, February.
- Parra-Lopez, Carlos & Groot, J.C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, W.A.H., 2008. "Exploring sustainable technical alternatives for Dutch dairy systems by integrating agro-economic modelling and public preferences assessment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44253, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-218, September.
- Escobar, M. T. & Aguaron, J. & Moreno-Jimenez, J. M., 2004. "A note on AHP group consistency for the row geometric mean priorization procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 318-322, March.
- Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit, 2001. "A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 361-374, April.
- Bolloju, N., 2001. "Aggregation of analytic hierarchy process models based on similarities in decision makers' preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 499-508, February.
- Kim, Soung Hie & Ahn, Byeong Seok, 1999. "Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 498-507, August.
- Henao, Felipe & Cherni, Judith A. & Jaramillo, Patricia & Dyner, Isaac, 2012. "A multicriteria approach to sustainable energy supply for the rural poor," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 801-809.
- Parra-Lopez, Carlos & Calatrava-Requena, Javier & de-Haro-Gimenez, Tomas, 2008. "A systemic comparative assessment of the multifunctional performance of alternative olive systems in Spain within an AHP-extended framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 820-834, February.
- Burc Ulengin & Fusun Ulengin & Umit Guvenc, 1998. "Urban quality of life in Istanbul: Priorities and segmentation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p297, European Regional Science Association.
- Mesa, Pascual & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Berbel, Julio, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis multicriterio de preferencias sociales en gestiÃ³n hÃdrica bajo la Directiva Marco del Agua," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Kim, Soung Hie & Choi, Sang Hyun & Kim, Jae Kyeong, 1999. "An interactive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information: Range-based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 139-152, October.
- Van Den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A., 1997. "Group preference aggregation in the multiplicative AHP The model of the group decision process and Pareto optimality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 363-370, January.
- Chwolka, Anne & Raith, Matthias G., 2001. "Group preference aggregation with the AHP - implications for multiple-issue agendas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 176-186, July.
- Levi Vermote & Cathy Macharis & Koen Putman, 2013. "A Road Network for Freight Transport in Flanders: Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Assessment of Alternative Ring Ways," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 4222-4246, September.
- Parra-Lopez, Carlos & Calatrava-Requena, Javier, 2006. "A Multifunctional Comparison of Conventional versus Alternative Olive Systems in Spain by Using AHP," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25417, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.