Cost versus time equilibrium over a network
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 71 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai, 2009. "User heterogeneity and bi-criteria system optimum," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 379-390, May.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2002. "Multicriteria network equilibrium modeling with variable weights for decision-making in the Information Age with applications to telecommuting and teleshopping," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1629-1650, August.
- Marcotte, Patrice & Savard, Gilles & Zhu, Daoli, 2009. "Mathematical structure of a bilevel strategic pricing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 552-566, March.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2012. "Targeted policy design in transportation: the case of the ferry market," Working Papers 1205, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 895-912, December.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
- Leurent, F., 1998. "Sensitivity and error analysis of the dual criteria traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 189-204, April.
- Leurent, Fabien M., 1997. "Curbing the computational difficulty of the logit equilibrium assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 315-326, August.
- Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q., 1999. "Vector equilibrium problem and vector optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 615-628, August.
- Francesco Russo & Antonino Vitetta, 2003. "An assignment model with modified Logit, which obviates enumeration and overlapping problems," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 177-201, May.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June, 2002. "A multiclass, multicriteria traffic network equilibrium model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 445-469, June.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2004. "The multi-class, multi-criteria traffic network equilibrium and systems optimum problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.