The multiobjective equilibrium network design problem revisited: A simulated annealing approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 65 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "Time-dependent transport network improvement and tolling strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 376-391, February.
- Bilel JARRAYA, 2013.
"Asset Allocation And Portfolio Optimization Problems With Metaheuristics: A Literature Survey,"
Business Excellence and Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 38-56, December.
- Jarraya, Bilel, 2013. "Asset allocation and portfolio optimization problems with metaheuristics: a literature survey," MPRA Paper 53698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & Malbran, R. Henry, 2008. "Demand responsive urban public transport system design: Methodology and application," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 951-972, August.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Miandoabchi, Elnaz & Szeto, W.Y. & Rashidi, Hannaneh, 2013. "A review of urban transportation network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 281-302.
- Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2006. "Transportation network improvement and tolling strategies: The issue of intergeneration equity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 227-243, March.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Shah, Samir, 2001. "An overview of nontraditional formulations of static and dynamic equilibrium network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
- Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier, 1996. "Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part I: Exact and heuristic methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 26-44, April.
- Yu Nie & H. Zhang, 2010. "A Relaxation Approach for Estimating Origin–Destination Trip Tables," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 147-172, March.
- Shrestha, Jagat K. & Benta, Agostinho & Lopes, Rui B. & Lopes, Nuno, 2014. "A multi-objective analysis of a rural road network problem in the hilly regions of Nepal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 43-53.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 2001. "Transport bilevel programming problems: recent methodological advances," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y., 2009. "Time-dependent transport network design under cost-recovery," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 142-158, January.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.