Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degraeve, Z. & Jans, R.F., 2003. "Improved Lower Bounds For The Capacitated Lot Sizing Problem With Set Up Times," Research Paper ERS-2003-026-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Süral, Haldun & Denizel, Meltem & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2009. "Lagrangean relaxation based heuristics for lot sizing with setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 51-63, April.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Rizk, Nafee & Martel, Alain & Ramudhin, Amar, 2006. "A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 344-357, August.
- Fumero, Francesca & Vercellis, Carlo, 1997. "Integrating distribution, machine assignment and lot-sizing via Lagrangean relaxation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 45-54, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.