Policies, decisions and information sources for modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N., 2011. "A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 57-67, April.
- Ponzo, Ricardo & Dyner, Isaac & Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R., 2011. "Regulation and development of the Argentinean gas market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1070-1079, March.
- Brans, J. P. & Macharis, C. & Kunsch, P. L. & Chevalier, A. & Schwaninger, M., 1998. "Combining multicriteria decision aid and system dynamics for the control of socio-economic processes. An iterative real-time procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 428-441, September.
- Kelly, Kristine L., 1998. "A systems approach to identifying decisive information for sustainable development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 452-464, September.
- Spector, J. Michael & Davidsen, Pal I., 2006. "How can organizational learning be modeled and measured?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-69, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.