Analysis and computation of (n, N)-strategies for maintenance of a two-component system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 48 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
- Ozekici, Suleyman, 1995. "Optimal maintenance policies in random environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 283-294, April.
- Scarf, Philip A., 1997. "On the application of mathematical models in maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 493-506, June.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A.C.J.M., 1995.
"A Dynamic Policy for Grouping Maintenance Activities,"
Econometric Institute Report
EI 9537-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M., 1997. "A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 530-551, June.
- Wijnmalen, Diederik J. D. & Hontelez, Jan A. M., 1997. "Coordinated condition-based repair strategies for components of a multi-component maintenance system with discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 52-63, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.